Donate Now to the Hendrick Hospice ‘Light Up A Life’ Fundraiser
Hospice care is, basically, a specialized type of care for terminally ill patients. Hendrick Hospice Care is one of the most compassionate hospice services in the country. They, literally, attend to every need of the patient and their families. Having an organization around here, like Hendrick Hospice, should be peace of mind for all that might have to face life-limiting situations.
Well, each year, Hendrick Hospice Care holds a fundraiser, called Light Up a Life, to raise money to benefit patients and their families.
If you've ever experienced losing a loved one then you understand how difficult that time is emotionally, let alone financially. This campaign allows Hendrick Hospice Care to provide services to everyone, despite ability to pay.
Help us help Hendrick Hospice Care and their patients. Would you please make a donation today?
Become a Hospice Star by pledging just $15 a month, for 12 months, or any amount over $180. For each $15 donation, a bulb will be placed on the Mall of Abilene or Sweetwater Christmas tree in memory, in honor, or in celebration of a loved one. All Hospice Stars receive a T-shirt.
Ways to Give
- Donate online by selecting a link below:
- TREE – Your donation of $500 will plant a tree on the Hendrick Hospice Care Center grounds.
- BRICK – Your donation of $250 will place an engraved brick paver on the walkway in Legacy Park.
- BULB – Your donation of $15 or more will light a bulb on the trees inside the Mall of Abilene or the Roscoe State Bank in Sweetwater. Become a Hospice Star by pledge $15 per month for one year.
- Mall of Abilene in the Men's Dillard's Courtyard - opens Monday, November 20
- Roscoe State Bank in Sweetwater, 209 Cedar St. - opens Monday, November 27
- Drop by or mail to: Hendrick Hospice Care, 1651 Pine St., Abilene, Texas 79601
To Volunteer at the Light up a Life Trees
- Contact Sabra Knox at 325.670.6960 to volunteer at the Mall of Abilene or the Roscoe State Bank in Sweetwater.
For more information or questions about Light up a Life, please contact Melissa Luton at 677.8516 or firstname.lastname@example.org.