See These Beautiful Homes On Display This Year In Abilene’s Parade of Homes
The Big Country Home Builder's Association (HBA) "Parade of Homes" has been scheduled for June 11th, 12th, 18th, and 19th, 2022. This year, the Home Builders Association says any money raised will be used to help support the HBA. The funds raised will help us to continue our mission “To Promote and Protect the Building Industry.”
I highly encourage you to attend this year's Parade of Homes and check out all the beautiful homes and be aware of the Parade's new hours from 1 to 5 pm on all four days. The best part is this year's Parade of Homes is free. See five of the 18 homes in the photos below.
LOOK: These Beautiful Homes Are On Display In Abilene For 2022
Homes on Display for the Parade of Homes:
- Cornerstone Custom Homes, Griffith Lake Estates - 1742 Urban Avenue
- Gibbs Build+Design, Clyde ISD - 17612 County Road 225, in Oplin
- Kyle Paul Construction, Southfork Ranch - 173 Western Trail
- Nelson Construction, **Incomplete but available for Show** - 199 Western Trail
- Flying-V-Homes, Carriage Hills - 301 Morning Mist Trail
- CM Custom & Remodel, Carraige Hills - 243 Morning Mist Trail
- PLK Investments, Carriage Hills - 219 Moonbeam Path
- PLK Investments, Hunters Landing - 159 Hawker Lane
- Homes By Design, Elm Creek at Wylie - 6826 Red Yucca
- Lantrip's Custom Homes, Forrest Meadows - 6901 Phoenix
- Lantrip's Custom Homes, Newhouse Farms - 257 Newhouse
- Country Side Homes, Hacienda Ranch - 102 Tierra Court
- Country Side Homes, Hacienda Ranch - 201 Tierra Court
- Country Side Homes, Mockingbird Hill - 101 Merlot
- Eastgate Homes, Hunters Landing - 134 Gulfstream
- Eastgate Homes, Hunters Landing - 152 Hawker Lane
- Garner Big Country Homes, The Tributes - 3425 Ace Road
The Home Builders Assoc. President Jeremy McBrayer says "on behalf of the Home Builders Association and the Parade of Homes committee I'm honored to welcome everyone to this years Parade of Homes. I ask you to take a moment to appreciate the results of a well-orchestrated celebration of Big Country's homebuilders industry that is crucial to the growth of our wonderful city.
Additionaly, this years parade is supported by First Financial Bank, Taylor Telecom and Big Country Title.
Source: Big Country Home Builders Assoc.
Now, it's time to find your forever dream home, amongst all the newly built model homes on display. The cool thing is that the HBA has QR codes in their magazine to help you learn about each of the custom-built homes.
The homes range in price from entry-level to the million-dollar Kyle Paul-built home on display this year.