Join the Big Country Walk for Autism at ACU’s Elmer Gray Stadium
Show your support by joining the 'Big Country Walk for Autism' Saturday, April 21st, at the Elmer Gray Stadium on the ACU campus. This event will feature food trucks, family friendly activities, cartoon characters, a resource fair, support groups and more.
Get your team together and join the walk. Show your support by wearing blue for Autism Awareness Month or your team's shirt.
Date and Times
- Saturday, April 21st, 2018
- 8 AM registration begins
- 9 AM-1 PM walk
- Elmer Gray Stadiun, Abilene Christian University
- 2117 Campus Ct. Abilene TX
- Register by going online to Reach For A Difference.org
- Contact 325-733-8346
- Reach for a Difference is picking up where 'Autism Speaks' left off