Rib & Fajita Cook Off to Benefit Abilene’s Cook Children’s Clinic
Get your secret recipes ready for the "Cook's Cook-Off" to benefit the Cook Children's Specialty Clinic right here in Abilene (a satellite of the Ft. Worth Cook Children's Hospital). Ribs and fajitas will be the main course of competition, Saturday, March 11th.
This fundraiser event will also feature fishing, horseshoe and washer tossing tournaments and a Karaoke contest. For kids, they'll have face-painting, air castles, games and more.
Prior sign up is required for all competition events.
- Cook's Cook-Off Competition
- The Place Event Venue
- 401 Loop 322, Abilene, TX
Date and Times
- Saturday, March 11th, 2017
- 9 AM gates open
- 12 PM to 5 PM fishing tournament
- $30 rib entry fee
- $30 fajita entry fee
- $10 horseshoe tournament
- $10 washers tournament
- $20 cooler charge at the gate
- No outside food permitted
- Prize money for ribs & fajitas will be $150 for 1st, $100 for 2nd and $50 for 3rd
- Biggest fish wins fishing tournament
- Contact Lee Ramirez for sign up at 325-721-4166