Dita Von Teese Is Releasing a Sexy Valentine’s Day Compilation Vinyl
The gorgeous burlesque dancer and model Dita Von Teese has something special (and sexy) up her sleeve for fans this Valentine's Day.
12on12, a newcomer to the record/vinyl scene, announced on their website that Von Teese has curated a limited edition compilation of her favorite tracks and will be releasing them under the title Soundtrack for Seduction. The soundtrack will feature three songs with vocals from Von Teese herself, in addition to tracks from big names like Norwegian electronic duo Röyksopp, Cat Power, and Blood Orange, the musical project of producer extraordinaire Dev Hynes.
Read the full track list below:
1. "Lazy" Performed by Dita Von Teese
2. "Let's Do It (Let's Fall in Love)" Performed by Chuck Henry
3. "Strip Tease" Performed by Juliette Greco
4. "Anastasia/Dita's Theme" Performed by Chuck Henry
5. "A Guy What Takes Him Time" Performed by Dita Von Teese and Chuck Henry
6. "Is That All There Is" Performed by Peggy Lee
1. "Johnny & Mary" Performed by Bryan Ferry & Todd Terje
2. "Here She Comes Again" Performed by Royksopp
3. "I've Been Thinking" Performed by Handsome Boy Modeling School feat. Cat Power
4. "Too Much" Performed by Pale
5. "Girls and Boys" Performed by Monarchy featuring Dita Von Teese
6. "S'Cooled" Performed by Blood Orange
According to 12on12's announcement, this musical project is intended to "bring us further into that celebrity's life—it's our opportunity to get to know them, and read all kinds of cool stories about why they choose the songs they chose, and what their choices mean."
See These Celebrities' Sexy Selfies