Join the Fun During Wild Days 2022 at the Abilene Zoo
Wild Days are back at the Abilene Zoo and just in time for Spring Break 2022. Families from all over West Texas are invited to take in all the sights and sounds the Abilene Zoo has to offer.
Wild Days 2022 at the Abilene Zoo are Scheduled for March 12-20
Clayton Carabajal the Supervisor of Conservation at the Abilene Zoo says "you never know what you're going to see and every show is different at the Abilene Zoo during Wild Days." This year you'll be able to get up close to a lot of the zoo animals and learn how they live.
Every day there is something fun, wild, and new happening. The "Wild Side Live" stage shows are hosted by Clayton, who will take you for a walk on the "Wild Side" which also happens to be Carabajal's own podcast featuring all the animals from the Abilene Zoo.
Additional Tips and Guidelines to Follow When Visiting the Abilene Zoo
- For the first time EVER the zoo is offering a "Back Stage Tour" get tickets online
- Open are: Zoo eats, giraffe feeding experience, gift shop, and carousel
- The Safari Train Express, and Swan Boats
- Food for hand feeding the Giraffe is $5
- Gates open at 9 am and close at 4 pm and the zoo closes at 5 pm daily
This event is included in all Abilene Zoo Memberships. Tickets can be purchased online. Kids ages 3-12 are $7, seniors are $9, adults are $10 and toddlers under 2 get in free.