14th Annual ‘Fashions for the Cure’ Style Show and Auction to Benefit Cancer Services Network
The annual 'Fashions for the Cure' style show to benefit Cancer Services Network is set for October 3rd. This year's event is hosted by 5 local boutiques.
The Cancer Services Network was established in 1998 and assists under served cancer patients in Abilene and 18 surrounding counties. It provides financial as well as emotional support to area big country residence affected by cancer.
The event will feature a style show and silent auction hosted by Collections II, Laura's Boutique, Matilda Jane, Wild Ones Boutique and Gifts, and The Arrangement.
- Fashions for the Cure
- Hosted by Collections II, Laura's Boutique, Matilda Jane, Wild Ones Boutique and Gifts, and The Arrangement.
- Benefiting Cancer Services Network
Date & Time
- Tuesday, October 3
- 7 pm (doors open at 6:30)
- Abilene Convention Center
- 1100 N. 6th
- Abilene, Tx 79601
- Contact (325) 672-0040 for more information.